Hi Mark, I now have Mojave shutting down as it should. Below is how I managed to get it to work.
This is the summary of my BIOS:-Summary of Hackintosh BIOS Settings Motherboard - MSI Z971 SLI Plus
▪ Disable CFG-Lock OK Located in OC settings
▪ Disable VT-d OK Located in OC settings
▪ Enable XHCI Handoff OK Located in Settings\Advanced\USB Configuration
▪ Disable Serial Port OK Located in Settings\Advanced\Super IO configuration
▪ Disable Max CPUID Value Limit OK Located in OC settings
▪ Enable HPET OK Located in Settings\Advanced\Integrated Peripherals\HEPT Configuration
▪ Set SATA Mode to AHCI OK Located in Settings\Advanced\Integrated Peripherals\SATA Configuration\SATA mode
▪ Intel(R) Smart Connect Technologies Changed from Disable to Enable 31-12-18 Located in Settings\Advanced\Intel(R) Smart Connect Configuration
I then used Kext Utility to injectFake SMC kext
I do not have any Kexts installed in Kexts\Other.